Buster Olney says O's win 56 games

Rex Thunder

Right, because rebuilding teams don't need guys with 100 MPH fastballs who have shown at times that they can get quality major league batters out.

If we were competing next year I'd probably consider moving Cabrera, but considering where the Orioles are in theie rebuilding effort, i'm all for giving Cabrera another year to see if he can put it together.

We are the perfect team to be sending DCab out there for 30+ starts this year.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Olney was on first take this morning and said that the top over achieving team in the AL will be the Yankees.

Did somebody smack Buster upside the head with a frying pan, or is he just having a really bad week?

Short of discovering the cure for cancer, I don't really see how a team with a payroll north of $200 million can possibly over achieve...but that's just me.

Right, because rebuilding teams don't need guys with 100 MPH fastballs who have shown at times that they can get quality major league batters out.

If we were competing next year I'd probably consider moving Cabrera, but considering where the Orioles are in theie rebuilding effort, i'm all for giving Cabrera another year to see if he can put it together.

Sorry, I just have seen more than enough of his consistent inconsistent pitching. To me, he is the Kyle Boller of the Orioles. Has the arm and potential but no composure, and major accuracy problems that never seem to get corrected and I doubt never will, despite having some of the best coaches in the game instructing him including Ray Miller, Leo Mazzone, and even HOF pitchers like Jim Palmer. Just like Boller I am certain he's never going to "get it." So to continue repeat the same action only expecting different results kind of fits the definition insanity (at least to me).

Archived